Layered Berry, Yogurt, and Chia Seed Pudding Parfait
How pretty is this? You need to make this Layered Berry, Yogurt, and Chia Seed Pudding Parfait! It’s healthy, tasty, and uses our favorite new food – chia seeds.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
- Total Time: 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 & 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 Kiwi (Sliced)
- Combine 1 cup yogurt (saving 1/2 cup for later), 1 cup almond milk, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla in a bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Place in a mason jar or any container overnight in the refrigerator.
- Wash, slice, and place all the fruit together in the fridge, allowing them ripen and marinate together.
- When you are ready to serve, from the bottom layer the sliced kiwi, blueberries, chia pudding, yogurt, chia pudding, and yogurt. Top with additional blueberries.
- The chia pudding will keep up to a few days in the fridge.
Keywords: Chia Pudding Easy Breakfast, Berries and Chia Seeds Recipe, Wholesome Chia Seed Morning Routine, Pop Shop America Reicpes