Blood Orange & Strawberry Sangria Recipe
This Blood Orange & Strawberry Sangria is summer perfection! It uses white wine, fresh fruit, and seltzer for a sparkling and delicious treat!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 2 Blood Oranges
- 10 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 bottle White Wine
- 1 bottle Seltzer
- Slice your blood oranges and strawberries into thin slices.
- Be sure that you slice your blood oranges in small enough pieces to fit in your glass, or that you can add them to the rim of your glass.
- Add your sliced fruit to a large bowl, top with sugar and the wine.
- Mix gently, without damaging the fruit, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Let marinade in the fridge, or serve fresh.
- To serve: Add ice to a glass, fill two thirds of the glass with Sangria Mix and top off with Seltzer.
- Be sure to add some of the fruit to each glass – Enjoy!
Keywords: Summer Sangria, Fresh Fruit Beverages, Refreshing Cocktail, Pop Shop America Recipes