Homemade Rainbow Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
This Homemade Rainbow Pitaya Smoothie Bowl is the pretty way to eat healthy! It combines fresh fruit, nuts, and is oh so easy to make!
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups fresh Pitaya (Dragon Fruit)
- 1 cup frozen Banana
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Local Honey
- Shaved Coconut
- In a blender, combined your peeled pitaya, banana and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add your honey to blender and give it a quick whorl.
- Place your smoothie mixture in a bowl and top with tropical fruit. I used cubed mango, shaved coconut, almonds, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Serve immediately and serve cold!
Keywords: Pitaya Smoothie Bowl, Dragon Fruit Recipe, Easy Fruit Smoothie Bowl Breakfast, Pop Shop America Recipes