How to Make Iced Coffee – Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
Who knew how easy it is to make Cold Brew Coffee! Iced Coffee is perfect for traveling, camping, or when the summer is just so hot. Make it with this simple recipe.
- Prep Time: 18 Hours
- Total Time: 18 hours
- Yield: 24 Servings 1x
- Category: Beverage
- 2 quarts Water
- 1 cup Ground Coffee
- 1 Muslin Bag (check below or the blog post for substitutes!)
- 1 large Pitcher w/Lid
- Add your ground coffee to your muslin bag.
- If you don’t have a muslin bag, you can use cheesecloth, coffee filters, and other things. Read the blog body for more info!
- Fill your pitcher with water and add your coffee filled muslin bag.
- Completely submerge the coffee and cover the top of the pitcher.
- Let your coffee soak for at least 18-24 hours either on the counter or in the fridge.
- After 18-24 hours, remove the muslin bag.
Keywords: Simple Ice Coffee Recipe, Easy Iced Coffee at Home, Homemade Iced Coffee, Pop Shop America Recipes