Neapolitan Rice Crispy Treats Recipe
These Neapolitan Rice Crispy treats are fun layers of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate! They are as adorable as they are delicious!
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Non-stick Spray
- 6 cups Rice Crispies Cereal
- 6 cups Marshmallows
- 3 heaping tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Cake Batter
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Cake Batter
- Completely coat a 13×9 inch or 9 inch round pan with non-stick spray.
- Heat 1/3 of your butter (1 tbsp) and 1/3 of your marshmallows (2 cups) on low heat.
- Once the marshmallows are completely melted, mix in your chocolate cake batter.
- Stir until mixed and then add 1/3 of the Rice Crispies (2 cups).
- Stir until evenly coated with marshmallow and quickly spread into the pan.
- Press they layer down with parchment paper and smooth it flat.
- Repeat the steps above with no cake batter!
- Melt 1 tbsp butter and 2 cups marshmallows on low.
- Add 2 cups of Rice Crispies, stir until evenly coated in marshmallow.
- Spread into the pan and flatten with parchment.
- Repeat the steps above one last time with strawberry cake batter.
Keywords: Fancy Rice Crispy Treats, Neapolitan Recipe, Fun Party Dessert, Pop Shop America Recipes