Last month, I had the pleasure of teaching a two hour workshop all about how to sell handmade better at in person events. It’s not just about having the perfect product. It’s also about having the right attitude, having a good plan, being organized, and having a gorgeous booth display. It was a fun workshop. But for all you makers and crafters that I don’t get to work with in person, I made something special for you.
I made the workshop into an Ebook – How to Sell Handmade at Craft Fairs.
There are a lot of factors that go into the success of a small business at an in person event. As an organizer, with years of experience, my goal is to make growing your business easier. So we brought you 40 pages of completely free awesomeness. Think you are too experienced for this Ebook? Think again! It’s jam packed with fresh ideas.
What’s in the Book?
- Picking the Right Pop Up Market for You
- An In Depth Look at Houston Opportunities:
- Pop Shop America
- Bayou City Art Festival
- With an Additional Look at Craft Fairs Across the US
- Tips for a Successful Application
- Sales Tips, Pricing + More
- Booth Display
- Craft Fair Do’s and Don’ts
- Life after the Craft Fair
We get started with the EBook by Determining What Pop Up Market is Best for You. To choose, think of the following questions about each Pop Up Market.
- What types of Art is Accepted?
- What are the Application Guidelines?
- Is there an Application Fee?
- How Far in Advance do you Need to Apply?
- What are the Booth Fees and What does it Include?
- Do they Promote Vendors and How Well do they Market the Event?
- What Types of Work Sells the Best and at What Price Points?
- Does the Event Charge an Entrance Fee?
- Will there be any Other Type of Attraction at the Event?
Before you ask the Craft Fair to answer all these questions be sure to check out the FAQ’s + event pages to look for the answers there. You can see our’s here.
Need more How to Sell Handmade at Craft Fairs EBook? Get your copy in the link below.