Simple Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
This Graham Cracker Crust is perfect for all kinds of pies, bars, and other delicious desserts! Making it from scratch makes it impossible to resist!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 7-10 Minutes
- Total Time: 12-15 Minutes
- Yield: 1 9-inch Crust 1x
- 14 Graham Crackers (double squares)
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Place your graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until they’re reduced to fine and even
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to a large bowl.
- Then add your sugar and melted butter to the graham crackers and mix thoroughly. Cinnamon is optional!
- Once your crust mix is evenly blended, press it into a 9-inch round pan.
- Add a thin layer to the bottom and to the sides as well. Be sure the crust is even across the surface.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the graham cracker crust to cool before using.
Keywords: graham cracker, graham cracker crust, pie crust, dessert