Soft & Chewy White Chocolate Rosewater Cookies
Love Rosewater? Then you must taste these White Chocolate & Rosewater Cookies that are oh, so soft and chewy!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg, room temp.
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Rosewater
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy using the paddle attachment in a mixer.
- Scrape bowl and then beat in the egg, vanilla and rosewater. Mixing until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until the dough comes together.
- Add the almonds and chopped white chocolate and mix until just combined.
- Using a 2″ scoop, scoop up some dough, level the top of the scoop and then place on your lined baking tray. Leave about 1.5″ between scoops.
- Bake for about 8-9 minutes, or until the cookies are a golden brown on the bottom.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Keywords: Irresistible Soft Rosewater White Chocolate Cookies, Easy and Unique Chewy Cooky Recipe, Pop Shop America Recipes