Triple Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Love vanilla? Then don’t miss this luscious Triple Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt made with fresh vanilla beans, extract, and vanilla bean paste!
- Prep Time: 1 Hour
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegetaran
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 16fl oz. Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean Pod
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- First slice open the vanilla bean and scrape the insides.
- Mix together the yogurt, vanillas, and sugar. Stir thoroughly.
- Let your ingredients sit at room temperature for 1 hour, stirring a few times over the course of the hour. This will help your sugar to dissolve.
- Add to an ice cream mixer and blend for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze for up to 3 days.
- Triple Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt can be served with candy, berries, sprinkles, or ice cream syrups!
Keywords: FROYO, Yogurt, Pop Shop America Recipes, Summer Treat