Summer is here and this sweet dessert is proof! It’s the perfect time of year for something cool, refreshing, and fun.
If you know me at all, you will know that I’ve gone absolutely frozen yogurt crazy. Like totally crazy. I can’t stop. I made these Easy Vanilla Bean & Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Pops because – 1. I love frozen yogurt. And 2. I had these totally adorable ice cream popsicle molds that just seemed perfectly fitting. Pretty cute, right?
This recipe is super easy! You just need to know a few simple things.
You certainly don’t have to use these ice cream cone popsicle molds, any molds will be perfect. And you don’t even have to use the exact berries that I used here, you can mix and match all your favorite berries in any amount!
I learned this really cool technique to make delicious berries to add to ice cream or any dessert. After you finely chop the berries, let them soak in a small amount of vanilla extract. Vanilla extract is really just alcohol and vanilla so the boozy sweet flavor will soak in and make the berries fabulously flavored!
The worst is when all the berries sink to the bottom. You can prevent that by scooping small amounts of yogurt at a time. In between each scoop, tap the molds on the counter to remove any air bubbles, then place a few berries.
Layering your berries like a parfait will give it a nice blend. And tapping out the air bubbles will do you a world of good too!Print
Vanilla Bean & Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Pops
These Vanilla Bean and Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Pops are summer perfect! They are delicious, easy and oh so cute.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 4 Hours
- Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 3 cups Plain Full Fat Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 heaping tablespoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3/4 cups Berries (mix of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Blend your yogurt, sugar, and vanilla bean paste and set aside.
- Chop your berries into tiny pieces and let them soak in the small amount of vanilla extract.
- Starting with the berries, layer small amounts of berries and then spoonfuls of yogurt into the molds.
- With each layer, tap the molds on your counter to remove any air bubbles. Continue this process until the molds are filled.
- Place in the freezer for around 4 hours.
- To remove popsicle from mold, run the mold under hot water.
Keywords: Vanilla Bean Mixed Berry FROYO Pops, Healthy Frozen Snacks, Freezer-Made Treats, Pop Shop America Recipes
Let’s Be Friends!